WH multistage rotodynamic pumps
WHA horizontal multistage pumps are designed for pumping water at temperatures of up to 140°C as well as liquid fuels and other liquids within the resistance of materials used for their construction.
- Power industry – boiler feedwater, hot water condensate,
- Industrial, pressure boosting and extinguishing systems,
- Utility, municipal and drinking water systems,
- Distillate, solvents fuels (including LPG) pumping stations,
- Irrigation and snow making systems,
- Filtration and reverse osmosis systems,
- High pressure washing stands and washers.
||up to 160 m3/h
|| up to 700 m
|Pumped liquid temperature
||up to +140oC
||DN 50 ... DN 100 mm
||DN 40 ... DN 80 mm
Materials used in WH pumps
||Material execution "d"
- WHA pumps are horizontal, rotodynamic pumps with multistage construction,
- Discharge flange directed upwards, suction flange can be installed in 90° angle steps,
- The first pump stage is equipped with a special impeller with increased anti-cavitation properties,
- Pump impellers are sealed with replaceable wear rings,
- Pump shaft is protected with protection sleeves and sealed with packing cord or mechanical face seals,
- Axial forces are reduced by pressure relief holes,
- High pressure in the discharge gland is reduced by special system of pressure throttling, which significantly reduces the seal load,
- Materials execution: cast iron, bronze, cast steel.
WHS multistage self-priming rotodynamic pumps
WHS horizontal multistage pumps with self-priming member, are designed for pumping water at temperatures up to 70°C as well as liquid fuels and other liquids within the resistance of the materials used in their construction.
WHS pumps are special extension of the WHA pump design, with an additional circulating-vacuum member after last stage. This solution allows for sucking out of gas from the working space of the pump and suction installation without necessity of application of additional water priming systems.
WHG multistage self-priming rotodynamic pumps
Pumps of WHG type are horizontal, multistage pumps designed for pumping liquid fuels and other liquids in range of resistance of materials used for their construction. Entry impeller and self-priming member with increased anti-cavitation properties allow for self-acting suction of liquid.
- High efficiency,
- Good anti-cavitation properties,
- Simple design,
- Possibility of changing the angle of the suction port,
- Application of shaft protection sleeves and replaceable wear rings.