Certificates, Declarations, Approvals, Conformity Certificates, Medals, Prizes, Honourable Mentions
What guarantees the high quality of our products?
Our company realizes its Policy of INTEGRATED QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The Policy of realizing the Integrated Quality, Environmental and Industrial Safety Management System constitutes an integral part of the management policy of HYDRO-VACUUM S.A. and its subsidiary companies.
While aspiring to well-balanced development in all stages of its activity and to ensuring that our clients receive environmentally friendly products and services of a quality consistent with their expectations, HYDRO-VACUUM S.A. together with its subsidiary companies undertakes to:
- Constantly improve production and organization-technical processes in order to improve the quality of our products and services, reduce any harmful environmental impact as well as to improve industrial safety conditions.
- Cooperate with our suppliers and clients in order to ensure the expected quality of the products and services, and the safe and reliable operation of our products.
- Observe the requirements of any applicable acts, legal regulations and other standard requirements concerning both environmental protection and industrial safety.
- Systematic reduction of:
- defective products,
- consumption of natural resources, including water, energy and fuels,
- emission of contaminants and waste generation,
- number of industrial accidents and occupational diseases.
- Constantly raise the qualification levels of the employees of HYDRO-VACUUM S.A. and its subsidiary companies with regard to improving quality, environmental condition and industrial safety,
- Use the ideas and motions of the employees aimed at improving the current conditions resulting from the application of this Policy.
- Cooperate with all business entities and national as well as local bodies in the realization of the well-balanced development of the environment in which we operate, through popularization and publication of the Policy.
We realize the Integrated Management System Policy through:
- its constant improvement,
- periodic reviews and verifications in order for the policy to reflect changing conditions and information input,
- building of the employee awareness and motivation,
- ensuring resources and financial means for realization of the adopted tasks and objectives.